In 2004, Travel Oregon set up a revenue sharing program using a small portion of the 1% statewide room tax. SOVA was designated by Travel Oregon as a Regional Destination Marketing Organization (RDMO) and responsible for developing annual marketing plans for the use of these funds. The RCMP/SOVA MARKETING COMMITTEE, which is made of up of SOVA partners and non-partners, meets regularly to develop, monitor, and approve these plans.
Aug. 1, 2011 - RCMP Status Report. This report is in Powerpoint format.
Feb. 1, 2011 - RCMP Status Report. This report is in Powerpoint format.
Please contact Carolyn Hill if you have questions about this report.
Previous RCMP reports
- RCMP Region 5 Final Report for 2008-2009 (Aug. 1, 2009)
- RCMP Region 5 Draft 2009-2010 proposal presented to Travel Oregon - PowerPoint presentation
- RCMP Region 5 Status Report - February 2009
- Final RCMP Report - August 2008
- Region 5 2007-08 RCMP Marketing Plan
- 2004-2007 Summary of Revenue & Disbursements